Adecco Profesional is looking for a Senior Accountant to join a Financial Services Company.
The person will be responsible for:
- Tax and Payroll Tax Management and oversight of month end close process
- Provide Tax Report, support and guidance to Tax External Consultant in all activities related to Payroll Tax, Income Tax payment in advanced, State Tax, VAT, Deferred Tax, Legal Penalties and fees
- Prepare Tax Account reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis and management reports: Dashboard, Cash Flow, AR Bad Debt Analysis, Due to Correspondent Balance Analysis.
- Integrate wires from operational to financial system and manage error report
- Prepare Wires reconciliation on a monthly basis
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, with 5 years of progressive accounting and tax experience.
Bilingual in English / Spanish communication it is desirable
Extremely knowledgeable in generally accepted accounting principles it is also required.
Working Hours: It´s a Monday to Friday full time position
Workplace: Capital Federal
If you are interested on the position please send an email with you CV attached (preferably in Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org